Attention: Our web pages may contain links to web pages of other providers to which this data protection declaration does not extend. We cannot assume any liability for the handling of your personal data by third parties.
1. Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party according to Art. 4 No. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is
Storkower Street 207
You can reach our data protection officer here or at our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
2. Your rights
1) You have the following rights towards us regarding the personal data concerning you: Right to information, right to rectification or erasure, right to restrict processing, right to object to processing, right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
(3) In the case of processing of personal data for the performance of tasks in the public interest (Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. e DS-GVO) or for the pursuit of legitimate interests (Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO), you may object to the processing of the personal data relating to you at any time with effect for the future. In the event of an objection, we must refrain from any further processing of your data for the aforementioned purposes, unless,
– there are compelling legitimate grounds for processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or
– processing is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
You may object to the use of your data for direct marketing purposes at any time with effect for the future; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is related to direct marketing. In the event of an objection, we must refrain from any further processing of your data for the purpose of direct advertising.
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of our website, i.e. if you do not transmit information to us in any other way, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
Date and time of the request Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
Content of the request (specific page)
Access status/HTTP status code
Amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (for this purpose b)
Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.